Blog Journal 7

 For a different class I actually had to conduct an interview from one of the ex-teachers of my past. To find my high school English teacher's email address, I visited his website. On there I was surprised to see multiple assignment instructions and cool video updates from him about the pandemic, its effects on the community, his school, and his personal life. I found these very engaging and opened up a safe space for the class to discuss their own problems with hi, no matter how trivial they may seem.



https://www.leonschools.net/Domain/7732

I really like planners and schedules, and I have liked them since I was a kid. It has been proven that when you write something down, you are more likely to do it, and that way you do not have to stress to remember it. Trello seems to be the best version of a planner designed specifically for teachers. It also keeps track of student assignments and projects. 

I, unfortunately was not able to get my PB Works... working. But, I do not think I would have liked using a wiki for teaching. I feel that the information from a wiki can be replicated much easier on say, a bulleted list. The only way I would use it would be similar to how our class used it in designing something for others to follow. This is a different way of learning that I believe resonates with people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 3

new pln