The Web design assignment was fun because I had never really created a website before. And it was way easier than expected. The most difficult, least fun part of the whole thing was putting a calendar. There are so many things you have to do within google calendars and then copy the code to simply apply the dates to your website. And after all of that I still messed up on some aspect and it didn't upload properly. http://zachsfirstgrademathclass.weebly.com/ Diigo seems like a good way to share things with other teachers or with a class. Because of this, the environments can be similar to a sub-reddit for teachers, where they could vent or ask for advice or give out helpful links. At the same time, it could be used in a classroom setting as more of a class building tutoring. Helpful videos to study or learn from could be posted by teachers or their fellow classmates. I believe that as technology becomes more and more of a necessity within our lives, the more educators n...
Comments
Post a Comment