Blog Journal 6

 One thing I really like about Diigo is the tutorial page right when you open the website. Most sites make you explore and find out how to use it, but this is different. There are different tools that are meticulously described. What I hate about it however is the lack of aesthetic design, time it takes to load, and separate extension you have to enable and add.

I actually really enjoy blogging! I wish that I had the time to start one where I could just write about the things I like but, alas, it is for class. Being told you should do something always makes it less fun! I really never realized how easy it was though.

I am a huge proponent of youtube. For consumption, there are tons of very informative, appropriate channels dedicated to academic subjects that are even more well put together than most textbooks! For student use I believe that it brings out creativity. There are free video editing software they can use, they can do voice over, so many ways to display their voice on this medium. Abd there is a way to make videos private as well! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 3

new pln